Hi guys, this post is all about Bypass Opera Mini Countdown Timer
As you already know, Opera mini does not support multiple frames – it uses their public proxy and render websites like screenshots. So, no animation (CSS animation, GIF image animation or any other animation) is supported by Opera Mini. That’s the secret – that’s why this is so fastest browser.
- At first, go to the page where you got stuck at dead Countdown Timer
- Go to the Opera Mini address bar and remove/clear all text
- Then enter the following text and press OK/enter
- Voila! Done! It’s nothing but as simple as this…
After entering one of these to your address bar, you will be taken to the 2-3 or more frames/seconds forward. It means if you have 5 seconds Countdown Timer, you have to enter this twice in your address bar.
- Go to Opera Mini Start Page
- Click and hold any speed dial
- Click on a speed dial between 1 to 9
- In address, type the following and press add
- Press done! You can also add the other six codes!
Thanks for your time to read this article. If you have any problem, please comment below, I will be back to you.